An evolutionary master plan for digital uses and services for the Alpes-Maritimes department.
Since 2014, Philippe Parmantier, Director of Tactis Innovation Services, has headed an assistance mission to the contracting authority for the benefit of SICTIAM with respect to the development and updating of the “uses and services” component of the Alpes-Maritimes digital development plan.
The Departmental Council of Alpes-Maritimes has in effect transferred the competence of Digital Development of the Territory to SICTIAM, a computing technology association and a public digital service operator, which is therefore monitoring the construction of the department’s THD (PIN) network and managing the implementation of the Departmental Master Plan for Digital Uses and Services (SDDUSN).
Adopted at the end of 2014 and revised in 2015, the SDDUSN is a new-generation strategic management tool oriented towards deployment and operations. It relies on an extensive review of the condition of the department’s digital technologies in order to define strategic guidelines and elaborate development schemes on the basis of a project repository.
This four-year mission integrates the ACA (Assistance to the Contracting Authority) into SICTIAM, in particular with respect to the following points:
- The preparation of grant applications (ERDF, CPER, etc.),
- Definition studies of the selected projects and the R&D required for structuring projects (construction of an inter-community network, security box for small municipalities, etc.)
- The iterative design of the governance model,
- The updating of the operational roadmap,
- The updating of the plan (the second revision of which is underway).