Founded in 1995, TACTIS is the French leading consulting firm in digital planning (broadband infrastructures development) and innovative services, focusing on smart city strategies, IoT and data sciences.
Our Group’s growth record has been high and stable (10% annual growth) for 5 years with the fast development of our activities both nationally and internationally. As of today, 50% of the Group’s revenue is attributable to our foreign activity (mainly in Europe and Africa).
In 2019, TACTIS will launch two subsidiaries in Africa and will contribute to the development and production of the first African innovation observatory, along with financial and institutional key players of the continent (Digital Observer for Africa).
As part of the international business unit, you will be working with a dynamic and result oriented team of 5 people.
You will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Benchmark and monitoring of smart practices and innovative services
- Conception and design of digital planning strategies (mainly telecommunications infrastructures design and development)
- Conception and design of digital services projects
- Production of impact studies
- Public/private project structuring and negotiation (public service delegation, PPP, etc.)
- Economic and financial modeling, strategic and technical due diligences
- Assistance to public authorities (governments, national agencies) and national regulators in emerging countries
- Assistance for new products and digital services launch
- Project development in synergy with other verticals (e.g. energy sector)
- Educational background in Engineering with a strong interest for TMT and economics, or Economist profile with a degree from a business school and an interest for scientific disciplines
- A first professional experience of 3 years, if possible in the field of consulting and/or network industries
- Advanced level of Excel (TCD, matrix calculations, VBA)
- Bilingual French and English. German speakers are welcome. Short business travels abroad are to be expected.
- You show a special interest for data sciences and data processing and you manipulate tools such as R, NoSQL databases, Python
- Rigorous and inventive, you have strong interpersonal skills and you are impact driven. You like to work in project mode as part of a team.
- You have the ability to work with a high level of autonomy and to deliver on various projects and deadlines
The added value of this position
- Short-term, high and visible impact of your missions
- Quick access to expertise and competence-building while working directly with our clients on a day-to-day basis and participating to strategic meetings/decisions
- Project management at an operational level, from conception to production
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV to Mrs. Laurène POMMIER (firstname.lastname@example.org)