Graduate from Science Po Paris, specialized in economic and financial modeling of large digital planning projects, and also leads projects in FTTH and intelligent territories.
Nicolas Potier, Associate Director, Tactis, Science Po Paris, specializes in digital management of the territories. Since 2001, he supports local authorities in the development of infrastructure and digital development projects especially in their strategic and techno-economic approaches. He also brings a specialized expertise in financing and legal editing.
He assisted many local communities and public institutions in the implementation of operational projects:
- Delegation of Public Service in Leasing or Concession mode : Hauts-de-Seine, Oise, Manche Numérique Mixed Association, Pays d’Aix Urban Community, Nantes Metropolis, Eure-et-Loir Numérique, Yvelines, Seine-et-Marne Numérique, Nord-Pas-de-Calais Numérique, Guadeloupe, Touraine-Cher Numérique Open Mixed Association, Grand Dax Urban Community.
- Programming Conventions and Monitoring of FttH Deployments: City of Niort, Nantes Metropolis, Nord-Pas-de-Calais Numérique Open Mixed Association
- SCoRAN: Central region, Rhône-Alpes, Île-de-France, Guadeloupe, Lorraine
- SDTAN: Eure-et-Loir, Loiret, Manche Numérique, Yvelines, Cher, Rhône, Nièvre, Vosges, Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin
- Drafting of FSN “France very high speed broadband”: Eure-et-Loir, Cher, Vosges, Guadeloupe, Loiret, Saint-Martin
- Open Mixed Association Planning: Eure-et-Loir, Cher, Vosges / Meurthe-et-Moselle / Meuse
- Call for tenders “design and construction”: Departmental Council of Seine-Maritime, Departmental Council of Seine-et-Marne, Eure-et-Loir Numérique
- National studies for the Caisse des Dépôts: 2011 – study of positioning on the telecom for the Caisse des Dépôts; 2013 – impact study of the VHS on the existing PIN
- National studies for the Very High Speed Broadband Mission: Study on digital continuity overseas (2014-2015).
- National Agency for Universal Telecommunications Service (ANSUT) in Ivory Coast: Management of the implementation of the operation of the national (7000 km) optical fiber backbone.
Over the past 5 years, Nicolas has also assisted innovative Metropoli and territories to define their digital and “Smart City” strategies: Nantes Metropolis, Aix-Marseille Provence Metropolis, Nice Côte d’Azur, Ile-de-France, Société du Grand Paris (digital upgrade of the Grand Paris Express).